Friday, April 9, 2010

Tamil Books

Innaiku dhaan blog aarambichadhanaala rendu posts-aavathu potrulamnu... I dont know when I will write my next post...But I am planning to write atleast thrice in a month. Let see how it goes...

Recently I read many Tamil novels and I became a fan of Sujatha (Rangarajan). Some of his novels which I read last month in the order of my likings are

En Iniya Iyanthira
Srirangathu Kathaigal
Meendum Jeeno
Anithavin Kaadhalagal
Pirivom Santhipom later made into movie named Anandha Thaandavam

I have many other books in my reading list. Have to utilize this time (those who know me can guess) to read as much as I can.

I am a fan of Ramani Chandran too. The first novel which I read was Urangatha Kangal, such a romantic novel that I have reread it several times that I lost the count of it.

If any of u want the above mentioned novels by Sujatha I can gladly to send you an e-copy of it.

Some links to look:
www.projectmadurai.org
http://www.chennailibrary.com/index2.html

U can also download a few books from this site too....I don't know how may links are still (a)live......but its worth trying it.... http://www.techsatish.net/2009/06/06/novels/


No comments:

Post a Comment